Wednesday, January 17, 2007

USC Interview coming up...

I had just remembered in answering USC Marshall's question on :

We all experience significant events or milestones that influence the course of our lives. Briefly describe such an event and how it affected you.

, I had written about my recent break up....

NOW... If this is not a blind interview... I better prepare myself in discussing my personal experience to a stranger.

I had only asked ONE bestfriend of mine to edit this essay and the thought of having to talk about this with the interviewer is daunting...

For you guys who are still in shock of why I would write such a personal topic : I felt that my break up was really a milestone that had set the course of my life to this point. I was going to return to Indonesia for good after I was rejected by all 4 B schools that I had applied to.. But this event made me stay

2 comments:

JatWarrior said...

dont they tell you that it would be a blind interview or not?

if its not, just try to stay composed when talking about it... dont get too emotional while describing it.

ipoel said...

Herm.. They don't.. :) Nah.. I'm not scared about being emotional... I am just not used to discussing this kind of topics to people I suppose