Sunday, January 7, 2007

Book Review : Business School Confidential


Okay, so I skipped the first few chapters which discuss about applying to Business school and choosing the schools .. but I started reading from the chapter on "Choosing B schools if you are admitted to more than 1 "
Not that I have any more admit, but I just want to know more about the process.
Pretty much a good book, it aims to remind us on the preparation we need to do to return to school, it also has some review on the things we may want to join once we're in b school : For example it talks about how you may want to join the math camp if you're not an economic/math/ business major for your undergraduate
Also talks about how to finance your school and the options you can take to do so..
I've only read about a third of the book, but pretty much enjoy it

No comments: