Monday, December 11, 2006

Working at Home

Ahhh....
The beauty of Remote Desktop Connection.. Here I am 2.45pm still at my apartment. Staring at the lovely weather outside, ocassionaly taking a break by walking my dog, Paris, while walking to the fridge every hour or so...

I had a sore throat last night and decided that if today I don't feel better, I will work from home. Not because I am scared of infecting others if I go to work. More like : I don't want to get infected by others. I'd say 40% people in my company is down with flu/sore throat/ cold.. I don't plan to join them, so I'll stay at home.

A few months ago I had flu twice and each time it cost me 2 weeks.. So please understand my paranoia

And after all, Paris is sick with diarrhea. He's been sleeping the whole day since the morning tha t I have to go to him once a while and make sure that he's still alive ( another paranoia that I have ) and yes I had just walked to Paris again, checked that he's breathing, and return to writing.

Anyway, Paris has been having diarrhea for 2 days now. Yesterday it wasn't so bad so I didn't think much of it. It's coz I had changed his food ( to DUck and rice from Lamb and rice ) and I thought it was okay for me to completely change his food.. Turns out no..

But yeah last night, he slept at about midnight. 1.30am he woke me up with his whining, had to go to him, open his crate and let him poop.. Gross.. but then okay once more at early morning.. and he kept on whining non-stop..
The poor baby...

He hasn't drink anything today.. So im getting really worried... I even tried to spoon him some water but he refused to...

Worried.. worried worried...

No comments: