Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Next...

Okay so Berkeley next. Haas is like the hardest school I'm going to apply to..

Okay, not necessarily true. But remembering how they want students with at least 3 years working experience (HA!) I'm not even sure why I'm applying

But anyway here I am, every single night sitting in front of my lap top ( instead of watching Victoria's Secret Fashion show ) : pressing non-stops the letterwords trying to make sense :

what's my most significant accomplishment ?
what's my fave quote and why?
show a time when I have been creative.. ( H-A-R-D)
have i visited haas...

and those are only the short questions ( 250 word max )
let's not forget the usual short and long term goal as well as the leadership essays.

SIGH..
If I have to rank my top three choices.. I'd say Anderson, Columbia.. and something else...
But who am I kidding? I might have already wasted another year applying to B school, remembering what a bad year this has been.

No comments: