Saturday, December 9, 2006

My Life, My Spoiled Dog

I usually gave Paris to eat Nutro Lamb and Rice dried food, however I just found out that he could be allergic to his food.

Recently I came across an emailing list for coton de tulear where a well known breeder had said that :
if your dog is chewing or licking his paws, it's most probably because he is allergic to his food

And Natasha had told me that her other dog is also very sensitive to food and her vet told her to feed the dog either duck or salmon.

Let me repeat that : DUCK or SALMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my journey to Petco started, where I picked a Natural Balance DUCK and rice dried food for him.

HELL............. I don't even eat duck once a week..

Oh well, my friend has told me that Paris' eye stains seem better after Paris eat the new food.

No comments: