Thursday, December 21, 2006

Still In Disbelief State

Good thing tomorrow morning ( at 3 am ) I'm going to mammoth for a snowboarding trip with a couple of friends..

I must say I'm not a big fan of snow activities, but wth I should go for vacation. Just good timing :)

Went to had dinner at BOA steak house.. Not so good steak, I like Morton's better..

But still very excited..... Keep on thinking that this may not be true.. Now I should think about my priorities in case I get into the other B schools.. columbia? haas? stern? ucla?

SIGH

Anyway.. I went home from the dinner and found that I had forgotten, and put my landlord's xmas present at my door handle.. Paris, then tore out the paper bag, ate my $2.5o a piece oh so good Teuscher chocolate.... all four of them with CHAMPAGNE inside of them..

Chocolate is toxic for dogs btw... Don't know about the champagne part.. Ahh.. well

No comments: