Saturday, December 9, 2006

Me, Myself, and I

I think I am crazy. I've just been reading all the MBA blog out there about B school applicant this year. And there are people out there with 2.5 years working experience interviewed by top B school and was told : you're kinda lacking work experience..

And I think : I only have one year working experience.. 1 year 1 month a few weeks to be exact

Am I missing something here?

I'm probably just missing some screws up there but oh well I am a stubborn person.

When asked by my mom : what are u going to do if you get rejected again?
Answer : apply again next year
Mom : WHATT? When are you going to get married??

-> Typical Indonesian mother.. sigh.. she basically just want to marry me off and make sure I have kids before I'm 30

Ohh well..... I'm getting all nervous now

UCLA : checked , expecting answer Jan 29. Frigging nervous about this coz this is like my #1 choice and the only school I have a chance to go too.. other than USC but that's a diff story
USC: submitted
NYU Stern : V. V. doubtful I can get in , especially with the limited reapplication essay. But I've submitted this one too
Haas Berkeley : Just submitted this a few hours ago. Pretty much wasting my $175, remembering Jett had told me they don't really like to admit people with less than 3 years working experience

So I still have columbia, yale, wharton. I deserve a break .. just today.. I'll start writing again tomorrow... Remembering I'm going to mammoth in 2 weeks time and before I know it , it'll be new year and then another application deadline..

SIGHHH

No comments: