Thursday, May 10, 2007

Osteria Latini

YUM.. look at my lunch today!! Hahaha this not-working-thing is going to hurt both my wallet and my waist line. Anyway, I went to Osteria Latini at Brentwood. The one I had is a spaghetti with seafood ( forget what it's called) and it's really yummy

Lots of customers there seem to be complementing their salads as well.. Btw, in case you've never been to LA.. women here LOVE LOVE to eat salad for lunch for whatever reason.. I'm more of a meat-eater..

Since I'm filling my day with food and studying for CFA, I figure I make a list of restaurants that I've been to as well so other admits/students know where to go in LA.. Definitely recommends this restaurant!

Osteria Latini
11712 San Vicente Blvd.
Brentwood, CA 90049
310.826.9222

2 comments:

~cu said...

hey, that looks yummy ... and what a big portion too... =) all the best with your study!

ipoel said...

thanks and you too!!