Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Let's start with a list of websites you SHOULD know


As a friend of mine was asking me about applying to Business School, I came up with a list of websites that an applicant should know :
1. admissions411 on details of applicants to each school
2. accepted.com - great for essays, interviews preparation
3. Clear Admit -submit your CV and you can get FREE initial assesment of your profile
4. Clear Admit's blog
4. Businessweek's Forum
5. Volunteer matching website
6. opencoder for a list of MBA blog
7. Wharton's MBA blog
8. MBA.com
9. The winner of Best of Blogging 2007 - rungee who's going to Wharton


Check out past posts on MBA books and encouragement

6 comments:

margaret lee said...

i found your blog very randomly but i just wanted to say- go indonesia! :)

i spent 6 months there a few years ago and have made many good friends there...and some indonesian friends here in LA, as well.

and your apartment is super cute. i have the same ikea blinds for my window. i'm a ucla grad student, too. :)

Eric Hodges said...

Ipoel,

I'm applying to b-school this fall for 2008 and I just wanted to say thanks for all your advice. I'm sure it will prove helpful. I hope UCLA is a great experience for you!

rungee582 said...

Wow, I feel honored that I made the list of must-read links. :) That's pretty cool -- thanks!!!

Kimmy said...

i just had to say that your dogs are SO cute! XD

ipoel said...

thanks all :) hope u find my blog useful..

ipoel said...

@greengelato : wow that is cool that u've been to indo.. i might just know ur indon friends ( MIGHT ) since we usually know each other..