Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Vacuum

After being gone for so long.. okay a week or so.. i'm back .. Congrats to people who have received good news.. ( agirlsmba, Katrina, and others whom I have missed... )

Sorry to people who have not heard the news that they had expected.. just like how I'm expecting a Ding from Berkeley pretty soon :)

But now the journey is nearing the end for me.. and I refuse to say which decision I'm going to take ( home or here ) but I hope everyone who is struggling with his/her decision too can get the answer pretty soon as well...

SO.. I'm deciding whether I should maybe postpone my CFA test.. I don't even know if I can do that.. hahaha and maybe I should quit my job earlier.. I'm thinking of Hawai, since I can't go outside of US..

WELL let me know how you guys are doing!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you told USC you are not going, are you going to attend UCLA?

ipoel said...

good question :)

Mocha said...

hey ipoel, thanks for dropping that comment ^^.

*cross our fingers* We have one more day of waiting before Berkeley sets us free from the dreadful waiting period.

I went back to review all my MBA essays, and thought they're really weak in convincing them why I want to go. Though the one thing I made it clear was that I want the "network", but MBA is not the only way I can network(hey, look at where we're at, BLOGGER, at least I have one additional contact- you!! :P)

So... I think I blew my chance this year.

I am taking my friends' advice to work for a couple of years, maybe I will have a new profound on MBA.

^^ Are you moving to LA soon too for MBA?

Anonymous said...

You actually can postpone your CFA1 exam to December. Things may not change though if you start b-school this fall (they may even get more hectic!) so if you can ... would be best to try and take the exam this June. =)

Wangta said...

Oy - I am scheduled to take level 2 this June and was thinking the same thing. However, I can't postpone level 2 since it is offered once a year, so I have a choice - either cancel or get crackin! Best of luck to you with your decision!