Saturday, March 3, 2007

Hello, Call my name..

Okay so that's the ring tone for my best friend's here in Indo.. I called her so often that the song gets stucked in me :

Hello call my name.. so much stories you shared with me.. that I.. bla bla bla

but anyway NOW MY MOM IS requesting me to consider going back for good and work in Indo instead of doing MBA.. thanks to my brother who always doubt B School and its usefullness...

Hate being indecisive.. hate hate hate hate...

:) BUt oh well.. I'm returning to LA tomorrow morning.. you guys will see more posts about this b school process.. and hopefully news from Berkeley as well so I can decide soon..

And I'll be withdrawing my position from USC..

okie dokie

2 comments:

Bancaku said...

After going to all these trouble to apply for an MBA, I don't think you should just give up or be indecisive at this point. Being a woman, you know that it may become more difficult to get an MBA as the years pass by. I don't think the opportunities in Indonesia would have disappeared by the end of 2 yrs. I know that mothers mean well. But don't allow yourself to make a decision that you may end up resenting. Follow your heart.

ipoel said...

Hey Bancaku.. thanks for the inputs :) right now I'm trying not to think about this too much and just weight the pros and cons in my head.. for a month or so haha thx tho