Thursday, March 29, 2007

Two Laziest Dog in the World...

and of course both of them happen to live with me at the moment..
okay the one in the front is not only lazy but also always camera-ready..

Anyway.. congrats on everyone who just hear good news ( katrina, of course miss agirlsmba, and others.. )
Okay for those who didn't hear good news.. it's okay!!! seriously!! just get a couple drinks ( don't drive ), get wasted, and you'll be fine.. HAH okay i'm not helping..
but yeah seriously for guys : get drunk, for gals: go shopping..
and then once the mourning ends, start all over again for next year :)

Let's see any update for me... I'm still going for MBA.. despite my colleagues' attempt to collect bets on whether I will return to US or stay in Indonesia ( and get married.. so they say )

AND OF COURSE... ALL OF THEM say I will NOT return to US

GEEZ.. thanks for your support guys!

But yeah I'm still here doing mba.. more Indonesians are accepted to the Anderson..
This will be an exciting journey

Alrigty then.. update me on what you guys are planning to do before school starts!
As for me.. I'm still scouting for upcoming internship opportunity in Indonesia..

4 comments:

Mocha said...

Enjoy your vacation in Indonesia while you can before MBA is taking over your life =)

Mocha is going to shopping this weekend apparently :(

Forrest Gump said...

first time commenting on this blog, although i have been here before. i wish you good luck with your internship search, and more for UCLA. i hear that nothing beats west coast weather, and I am know UCLA is a great school as well.

i remember reading you were looking to come to singapore as well, maybe we could have a small bloggers meet in case you do make it to this small island.

the being said...

awww! they r both sooo cute!

Good luck with UCLA, you are going to love the weather and the LA beaches :)

ipoel said...

haha thanks you guys..
For mocha : I was unhappy too today and my first reaction was to go shop at Banana Republic.. They're on SALE!
forrest gump: we shd def meet up.. haha but i cant confirm if im going to spore again this time around..
sudha: HOW ARE YOUUU? haven't heard from you for years