Sunday, June 3, 2007

Summer is Coming and I have Nothing to do

CFA has come and gone.......

IT WAS BAD........................... OMG... I have to guess my answers like 50% of the time................. It was like....... now let's see... which one sounds right? which one looks right?

oh well.. now that CFA is over.. I found myself... listless... ( okay fine fine i know i've been waiting to get it over with) but I now have nothing to do.. I have this stupid sore throat as a reason for me to rest and lay low, but once this illness is gone, I have to plan something.)

Few choices :
1. try to get internship
2. join chinese class + painting class + go travelling with family

HAHAHA which one should I pickk??

oh btw, my I-20 is on the way... YAI......................................

5 comments:

kpmg said...

3. Practice poker for the WSOP...
4. Practice pool and join the World Pool Championship

I would go for the chinese class + internship

the being said...

choice TWO, obviously! duh!
;)

~cu said...

hey,

same here with the CFA thingy. whew, i almost have the same post-mba application to-do list as you do =) (provided my application goes well this year though). Get well soon with the sore throat.

ipoel said...

haha thanks you guys.. i'll let you know what's gonna happen

Kimmy said...

i'd go with option 2 :D