Friday, July 10, 2009

update for my UCLA Anderson MBA blog

Yes I owe you guys a ton of updates.. i cannot believe that the last I update was before I went to business school and now I've graduated..

Well let's see where to start.. I went in to UCLA Anderson in 2007.. looked into going into i-banking, consulting etc and decided that I didn't want to do any of those. I somehow ended up in a top high tech firm and loved my summer internship experience there. I was doing finance in the firm and love the fast paced high tech world in comparison to my old job and I'm going to return to the company to work in August! Thank God for the job offer.. it has really been tough this year to get a job for MBA students. I wouldn't be surprised if only about 60% of the '09 graduates have jobs by now.

Another update is that I will be staying in US for a lil bit longer than expected before.. I was planning to return straight to my home country but decided to extend a lil bit in US.. maybe permanently .. we'll let you know..

I'm still pursuing my entrepreneurial interest and hopefully will be able to start something before I turn 30..

So that's the super short update that I have for now, if you have any question at all.. feel free to drop me a comment!

No comments: