Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Going off

Haha I managed to squeeze some holiday time despite my internships.. Am going off (out of Jakarta) this weekend to visit a friend.. and then next weekend I'm heading to Bali.. yeahh babyyy.... Bali here I come :) Anyone wanna join me??

Pretty excited.. hahaha.. though I'm so gonna be exhausted when Mondays come.. ah well..

This weekend.. hehe I need some time off to forget my problems.. forgetting the past, embracing the future.. moving on.. Next weekend Bali.. same agenda :)

The party! How could I not mention it.. It was fun :) Met with long time friends whom I've not seen for at least 3 years.. some for probably 4 or 5 years.. One pet peeve though.. Indons like to flake.. Many people cancelled or didn't give notice of not coming to the party :| must get used to this.. hah.. Met also with new friends.. It's funny tat now I'm hanging out with my blog readers in Indo and we click pretty well (hollaa to u guys ;P )

Btw I met up with some gals at my party last weekend along with MBA grads from Kellog and Berkeley and we were discussing about how some people go to MBA to find a partner.. or how often MBA students whose partners are not B school students would dump the partner and date another B student.. :P or even divorce the partner and hook up with a B school student.. (I've been told............... I cant confirm it.. but they said it happened in both Berkeley and Kellog) .. And the gals told me to start up a blog ( they didnt know i have one) to talk about the eligible bachelors in B schools.. HAHAHA

Another joke would be that a gal would graduate not only with an MBA but also a Mrs.

Hohoho since I'm returning to Indonesia, I'm def not in this boat.. hehe but I'll try to confirm these stories..

On another note, my other Indonesian scholars are meeting up tomorrow in Singapore.. sigh.. too bad I couldn't join them.. In 1998, there were 40 of us went to Singapore to study for our O level.. It's crazy but they're like my close friends.. we don't necessarily keep contact with each other constantly, but there's that bond that connects us.. 40 teenagers having fun/studying together in Singapore.. miss those days :)

Let's see if I need to mention anything MBA related.. I got my student visa.. Heard another Indo gal got her I-20 from UCLA as well, the other Indo guy hasn't gotten his yet.. think some international students at UCLA haven't gotten theri I-20s and getting anxious bout it.. Hang on u guyss.. they're coming (that's what the International Student Officer said in the email)

This whole UCLA thing is turning real as the months draw nearer.. more emails from UCLA to prepare us ( to configure laptop, sign up for email address etc etc.. ) wow.. I can't believe I've been in Indo for almost 2 months.. Am leaving in 5 weeks.. wow gonna b pretty sad bout it :'( many good friends in Indo to leave behind..

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'll back u on the bachelor blog thing, haha~ It would be fun:)

Haven't got my I-20 yet, :S I've changed my visa appointments and air tickets to end of Aug. And I'll get my visa the same day I get on plane... how crazy is that?