Monday, April 14, 2014

UCLA Anderson Experience Questions and Ways to Contact Me

My UCLA Anderson five years reunion is coming up this May and someone has just reached out to me to ask about my UCLA Anderson experience through an old email I have that was posted in a public MBA thread.

First of all, if you have tried to reach out to me through an old email address listed on public thread and have not heard back from me, I apologize, I don't check that email address often. I do want to try to answer any question you guys have about my UCLA Anderson MBA experience so the best way to contact me is to leave a comment on my blog about any question you have and I'll try to answer it promptly.

I'll also try to do a recap of my UCLA Anderson MBA experience at a later date, perhaps after my five year reunion once I feel more nostalgic.

In terms of what I am currently doing now, I'm working on my own health & wellness website full time and hoping to make it as an entrepreneur who can pay my bills, haha crossed finger!

1 comment:

RK said...

So glad to have found your blog :) I myself have a food blog and I'm hoping to get into UCLA to pursue my entrepreneurship dreams after. It gives me great pleasure to see you ultimately did get into pursuing your dreams! Good Luck!!

(P.S: I'd love to see your website!)